PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Repeated HW

I also got points taken off for the mixed-designs portions of ALL the questions (2-8) the repeated measures homework (ex. #3 about homogeneity - the repeated portions answer was correct but the mixed designs portion of the answer was wrong so I got 0 points on the grading rubric rather than 10 points)! I know that I had the last 'discussion' question wrong, but I don't believe I got any other questions wrong for the repeated measures parts of the questions. Can you please also review my homework grading Dr. Clements? If the mixed designs portion of the homework was extra credit, I don't understand why we would get points deducted for getting answers incorrect. My pseudo name is ' New Pseudoname'

2 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Grace said…

    You're right, points should not have been deducted for mixed-designs portions of the homework. We'll take another look at the homework and adjust the points as necessary.

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Mari Clements said…

    The points actually are not deducted. The rubric shows them deducted so that you will know what you got wrong, but the grade has been manually overriden and is correct.

    The TA was doing you a favor by showing you what you got right or wrong. Applying the rubric to your score would have given you a grade nearly 20 points lower than the one you were given.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home