In regards to my repeated HW, I got points taken off for not including the post hoc which only applied to the mixed model design which was extra credit, also I lost points for not including a table for my mixed design. Can someone please explain to me what's happening?
Previous Posts
- Box's Test
- Trend-Analysis
- Extra Credit
- Is the Factorial Repeated Measures design is the s...
- In regards to References, I feel like it is very ...
- Marginals
- Can someone please specify the differences between...
- sphericity vrs. compound symmetry
- Invitation to an industrious student
- 2 Questions: 1. Compound Symmetry 2. Post Hocs

2 Comments:
At 6:09 AM,
Mari Clements said…
Really, I will need to know what your pseudonym is to see if the points were really deducted from your grade or if the TA used the rubric to instruct you but included the points in your grade.
At 11:20 AM,
Unknown said…
It's Kamel Tawadrous. Do I need to change the pseudonym after you check it?
Post a Comment
<< Home