PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

In regards to References, I feel like it is very vast to know all of it. Is there certain things we should be aware of as we study for it, like how you could use a quote as a reference, how to indicate if there is an anonymous author, etc.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Charlotte said…

    There have been several questions about this already on the blog, and I defer to their responses. Read over your APA publication manual, and that is all I can tell you. You can also look over Exam 1, your article reviews (which have citations in them), and of course, the APA manual, which is your most helpful resource.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home