POST HOC for ONE-WAY ANCOVA
I'm doing a one-way ANCOVA, with my IV having 3 levels. I'm already done with the analysis but got stuck with Post-Hoc since one cannot use the Post-Hoc function when a covariate is introduced to the analysis. I've played around with how to go about it but have consistently hit a blank wall, please help me....Hehe. God bless.
- Neil C.
- Neil C.

3 Comments:
At 10:16 PM,
Neil Cortez said…
Just an adjunct to my statement above, I've found 3 options, the LSD, Bonferroni and Sidak techniques in comparing mean effects out of desparation of "trying one more time"...and lo and behold, it works! Their outputs look the same and are all pair-wise comparison (ala Tukey's). Are there any conditions that sets the preference for use of one technique over the other? Thanks again. God bless.
- Neil C.
At 8:26 AM,
Annie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 7:26 PM,
Mari said…
Yes, there are reasons to prefer one over the other. We've actually talked at different points during the quarter about 2 of those 3 options, and 1 is a fine idea and the other is a terrible idea. The one we have not talked about is probably not your best option, either.
Post a Comment
<< Home