PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Copying and Pasting into Word

I am trying to copy my outputs into word, but the only thing that will paste are my Histogram and Q-Q plot. I copied and pasted everything before, but now it won't let me. Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger David said…

    I'm not sure how you're trying to do it, but try clicking on the a table just once until it becomes selected (you'll seen it outlined). From that point, you can copy using ctrl+c or right mouse click.

    Does that work?

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Ashli said…

    I couldn't get it to work for ctrl+c but it worked for me when I used the actual mouse and right clicked... just a thought

     

Post a Comment

<< Home