Article Review Grades
I was wondering if there is a way to know specifically what we lost points on in the article reviews (v. what are just comments to improve our writing/formatting/etc)? Or is the grade is more subjective?
Thanks.
Thanks.

4 Comments:
At 12:26 AM,
bfullmer said…
Hey Tiffany!
See my response to Nare on our Fuller Psych Cohort facebook page.
Brooke :)
At 4:25 AM,
Mari Clements said…
Since I don't have access to your Fuller cohort page, I'm assuming Brooke told you that the rubric attached to your paper indicates what points you lost on each item.
I will also say that it is very important to read and understand each comment made on your assignments, and that formatting is part of the grade (please see the syllabus for the items that are evaluated on article reviews).
At 10:27 AM,
Tiffany said…
Thank you both. I found the rubric button.
At 12:15 PM,
Mari Clements said…
Cool!
Post a Comment
<< Home