PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Repeated Measures Homework newgrp label

Hi, I converted the repeated measures homework from excel file to spss sav. file, so, this question may only have to deal with those who did the same thing. I converted it succesfully, but I found that the newgrp variable only has 1 and 3 labeling the groups instead of what Dr. Clements has told us that there will be 1 and 2. So, I assume 1 = PREP, and 3 = control. I just want to make sure whether my assumption is right or not. Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    You are correct. Looking back at my assignment from last year I had the same thing. You can check your labels for your variables by clicking on the variable button at the bottom of the data spreadsheet in SPSS, but yes, you are correct

     

Post a Comment

<< Home