PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Picking Up Homeworks and Article Reviews

I needed to use Katy's computer to enter test grades, and while I was at the front desk, I also went ahead and filed the remaining graded article reviews. I got both a surprise and an answer when filing them.

The surprise was that there were assignments from last quarter that folks had not yet picked up.

The answer was to my question of why things that have been corrected on previous assignments continue to be missed.

PLEASE pick up your assignments. The most recent article reviews reflect the correction that one of you actually pointed out about capitalization of headings. Congrats to that student for the careful reading of the APA Publication Manual.

Please also stop by the front desk to review your exams. As before, you will not be able to take them, but if you have concerns about your test, please sign up for a time to meet on my office door, and I will be happy to go over the exam with you. (FYI--the mean exam grade was 8.6, and this was also the median grade. The modal grade, however, was 100.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home