PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

OUTPUT Questions

Hi!

I am having a really tricky time exporting my SPSS output into a word document; however, it is exporting really nicely into a pdf. file. Is it okay to submit my printout that way? Thanks so much for your help! Cheers!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I am not sure if Turnitin.com will allow that. I would say that you should try it and see what happens. If it doesn't work then you will need to submit a word doc. Also, another way of saving the output is copy/pasting it into the word doc then saving it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home