Finals
I was looking at my final exams schedule and I realized that there are 3 exams scheduled on Tuesday during final week. This will apply to anyone who are taking the tue./thur. ANOVA, psychometirc and OT writings this quarter. I don't think I can handle that many exams on the same day, can we reschedule our ANOVA final on Monday (taking with the Monday/Wednesday class) or any other day during final week? Thanks.
18 Comments:
At 6:05 PM,
Mari said…
Anyone who wants to take the exam on Monday may certainly do so. Just let me know as soon as possible if you would like to do this. (If a lot of people want to take this option, I'll need to arrange for a room to fit everyone!)
At 11:33 PM,
timothykw said…
I would like to take the exam on Monday!
Thanks!
Timothy Wong
At 12:07 AM,
Adrienne said…
I'd love to take the exam Monday!
At 8:50 AM,
JLee said…
I would like to take the exam on Monday. Thank you
At 10:50 AM,
JS said…
I'll take it Monday. Thanks!
J. Smedley
At 5:03 PM,
Chris said…
I'd also like to take it Monday if possible.
Thanks!
At 3:23 PM,
BenC said…
Monday please :)
At 9:02 PM,
Grace Liu said…
I would like to take it on Monday too. Thanks.
At 10:45 AM,
Christina said…
I would really like to take it monday as well! :( sry Mari but thanks for your flexibility!!
At 11:33 AM,
Amy said…
I'd prefer Monday as well, thanks!
At 12:33 PM,
Rhondie said…
Me too please!
At 7:18 PM,
Irish Traveler said…
Me too if it's still possible, please!
~Katie S.
At 10:17 PM,
Andrew said…
Monday Please
At 1:01 AM,
Unknown said…
Please include me in the Monday group as well.
At 2:11 PM,
Unknown said…
Sign me up for monday.
At 9:26 AM,
JW said…
please include me in the Monday group as well.
At 3:22 PM,
Lars said…
Monday Fun-day!!!
Laura
At 4:50 PM,
lbanderson said…
I would also like to test on Monday. Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home