PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ANCOVA File

Is anyone else having trouble opening the repeated measures/ANCOVA file? I've been trying for about 15 minutes and all I get is some sort of text conversion wizard in SPSS.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Ryan P. said…

    As an addendum, I've tried opening both the .sav and the .xls files with no luck

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Ryan P. said…

    Nevermind. I (FINALLY!) got it to open.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Mari said…

    Ryan--

    If you remember what you did to get it to work, this might be useful information to post. That is, I'm guessing other folks might run into the same problem in the future with this or other datasets.

    Thanks!

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jeffrey said…

    I had to try a few computers a few different times... eventually one opened.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home