In regards to the final project, can I delete my outliers and inverse my scores to fix the skewness. Even though I will still end up with a slight kurtosis if I do that?
Previous Posts
- For the final project, is it okay if I choose cert...
- Exam 3 Rescheduling Survey
- In my DV, I run a Q-Q plot and a histogram, it loo...
- IMPORTANT: Reporting Non-significant Results: Adde...
- Data Transformation
- Fmax
- Campus is Closed; Exam to be Rescheduled
- For our last HW, would it be possible that we get ...
- IF P is greater than .05, do we report in that cas...
- "on the margins"

1 Comments:
At 4:05 PM,
Mari Clements said…
Answering these kinds of questions is actually part of the final project. You need to decide what is the most appropriate thing to do.
Post a Comment
<< Home