PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

homogen. of var. for repeated measures

I received output that 'no homogeneity of variance b/c no between subjects factors' when running SPSS on repeated measures. Does this mean that there is no homog. of variance assumed in repeated measures, or am I doing something wrong?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry to post this here, but I can't figure out how to create a new thread. If I find that my Levene's test has been violated, how do I create a new variable in SPSS that includes only one group with only one level of time?

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Mari Clements said…

    Please review the slide that discusses the compound symmetry portion of sphericity.

    Anonymous, you are NOT logged in with the email that you registered with the blog...or you haven't accepted your invitation to be an author, so no, you will not be able to post. From now on, the blog will also not accept comments from those not logged in.

    I assume that you are trying to run an Fmax? You split your file the same way as always. If you are trying to average across all time points, you'd compute that variable the same way as always as well, using the "compute" command under "transform."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home