PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Article review of a meta-analysis

I found a meta-analysis that I would like to use for one of my last article reviews but I'm not sure if it counts as an empirical study or a review paper as a meta-analysis is kind of a combination of the two. Just wanting to make sure so I go about it the right way and use the right headings, etc... Thanks.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Grace Liu said…

    Does the article contain any kind of statistical analysis?

    Or, does it just describe two studies without using meta-analysis statistics?

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Jay Wellman said…

    It uses meta-analytic statistics, it is not just a review paper.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Grace Liu said…

    then, use the headings for an empirical study.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home