PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Q&A for Homework

Is it possible to have a Q&A or some type of review session (where we can ask questions, receive help on the homework) that will help in doing the homework correctly? I feel I am not the only struggling to be sure that I am doing the homework correctly. Thanks.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Shin said…

    Please!

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Meredith said…

    I'm confused, as well...not sure how to know if I'm doing it correctly or if I'm way off.

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Mari Clements said…

    Folks, really, this is EXACTLY what the practice exercise on the moodle site is for.

    The data is there, the questions are there, the answers are there, and the writeup is there.

    Do the practice assignment. Compare the answers you get with those in the key. If your answers are correct, then you are doing the assignment correctly. If they aren't, go back to your printout and see if you can find the right answers.

    Alternatively, wait until Monday or Tuesday in class when we will go over it all.

    Realize this, however. Absolutely everything you need to know to do the assignment has been provided for you in the handouts you already have.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home