Hypothesis
Are we supposed to cite research that leads to our hypothesis? In other words, if I want to test something that I know I read somewhere, but can't remember exactly where, can I just write based on previous research showing that... or do I need to reference a specific book or article?
Thanks!
Brooke
2 Comments:
At 6:00 PM,
David said…
Nope, you don't have to do outside research for this project.
At 12:16 AM,
bfullmer said…
Is it okay for the hypothesis for a factorial anova to hypothesize both main and interaction effects or does that not make sense? For example, if you think both IV's will lead to a significant increase in the DV and that the highest levels of one IV with the highest levels of another IV will lead to the greatest levels of the DV, is the second an interaction effect or just two significant main effects?
Post a Comment
<< Home