Reporting for partial eta squared
In the example write-ups, I noticed that the partial eta squared was reported as np2 < .01 if the value was, obviously, less than .o1. I have tried looking up this information in the apa manuel, but I couldn't find anything. For some reason, I thought partial eta squared followed the same rules as the p value when reporting....anything less than .oo1 was reported as < .001.
So, my question: do we report any value less than .01 as < .01 or is any value less than .001?
Thanks!
2 Comments:
At 2:31 PM,
David said…
Though not explicit, the answer actually is in the manual. Look in section 4.35 and think about what kind of number partial eta squared is.
If it's still unclear, then post again and I'll make it explicit.
At 5:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
I have in my class notes that she told us that 2 decimal places would be standard but that 3 decimal places would be okay.
- Ashli
Post a Comment
<< Home