PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Reliability of CV

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out whether the CV in our ANCOVA hw can be assumed to be reliable. I would think that it is just based on the fact that it was only measured at one time point and cannot be measured again (since "pre" scores can only be measured once). Am I right or am I hopelessly lost?

Thanks :)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    The question that you are asking is more of a theoretical question. Reliability of the CV is dependent upon data collection and the design of the study. It is something that is assumed. (Kind of like how we just assumed that the assumption of independence of observations was not violated)

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Erika said…

    I see. Thanks, Lauren!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home