PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Exam material covered

I just wanted to clarify how much material the exam covers. I have written in my notes that the exam will go through part of the mixed designs lecture but that the post hoc tests will not be on the exam. Is that correct?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Ashli said…

    When can we expect to have the new homework available?

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Based on what I know, I think you are correct about the test going up through Mixed design but not including understanding post hoc. If that is what you wrote down in class, I would go off of that.

    As far as the new homework being available, I am not sure about that. I will let Mari answer that question.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home