problem opening spss factorial anova
Either time for the review session would work for me. Also, I can't seem to open the Factorial ANOVA homework data set on SPSS.
This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.
1 Comments:
At 5:33 PM,
Mari Clements said…
Are you opening the file directly from the link or saving it to either a hard drive or flash drive and opening it? Whichever you are doing, try the other.
I'm not sure what else to tell you. I uploaded it in exactly the same way as the first one, and when I access it through portico, it opens fine.
Please contact the help desk for suggestions. I wish I could help, but as I cannot reproduce the problem, I'm not sure how to tell you to fix it.
Post a Comment
<< Home