hypothesis
should we state our hypothesis in the results section? for our past HW assignments, we just reported our findings in the results section.
-sarah
-sarah
This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.
4 Comments:
At 9:57 AM,
Woo C. Kim said…
I just asked one of the TA's.
I was told that there is no need to state the hypothesis separately, since the hypothesis is normally included in the write up section.
For example, '2x2 ANOVA was used to examine, (state hypothesis)'
At 2:14 PM,
sarahmoon said…
thanks woo. haha
At 3:41 PM,
David said…
Would it be ok to just list the hypothesis somewhere else and leave it out of the result writeup?
At 11:28 PM,
Mari said…
I believe that if you look at the assignment sheet for the final project, you will see two items that have to be answered under the first 25% section of the assignment. Those two answers should be separate from the writeup.
Post a Comment
<< Home