PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

using a formatted table

In class Mari said we could use classmates formatted tables if we referenced it. How and where do we need to reference this? In a "Note" under the table? I'd like a specific answer to ensure that I am ethical.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Rebecca Rouse said…

    I would also like an answer to this question please.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger sarahmoon said…

    I just added it into the notes section under the table. something like
    Table formatting assisted by (name).

    not sure if this is correct though.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Mari said…

    I did NOT say that you could use other students' formatted tables. In response to someone's question about whether she could help someone with the formatting of a table, I said that she could, but that this must be noted in the homework.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home