This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.
I am unsure why you would need to be referencing anything in this homework. You would reference if you were getting your information from a specific source, and i do not see how this would fit with a factorial analysis results section, etcetera.
No, just wanted to know if we needed to reference our book or if we needed to reference collaborating with our cohort.
Mari had mentioned noting if we had assistance with our table formatting, etc. Just wanted to be sure of how to note that- which is why I asked about a reference section.
6 Comments:
At 10:09 AM,
KGL said…
I'm sorry, i'm not sure what this question is in reference to: your homework?
At 11:09 AM,
Rebecca Kulzer said…
Yes, do we need to include a reference section for our homework?
At 11:28 AM,
KGL said…
I am unsure why you would need to be referencing anything in this homework. You would reference if you were getting your information from a specific source, and i do not see how this would fit with a factorial analysis results section, etcetera.
do you quote something?
At 11:41 AM,
Rebecca Kulzer said…
No, just wanted to know if we needed to reference our book or if we needed to reference collaborating with our cohort.
Mari had mentioned noting if we had assistance with our table formatting, etc. Just wanted to be sure of how to note that- which is why I asked about a reference section.
At 2:04 PM,
KGL said…
Hm...I'll ask her, i didn't realize she had said this.
At 5:29 PM,
Mari said…
No reference section is necessary.
Just write a sentence somewhere that says that Susie Jones helped me with my tables.
Post a Comment
<< Home