Oneway Anova Homework Grading?
Hello TA's and Mari,
I am beginning my work on the second homework assignment but am hesitent until we get our grades back from the first submission. I don't want to begin writing the same mistakes over again, and I was wondering if there is an estimated time and/or date that we will have the grade reports? I know that you have been working hard to catch up, so please don't feel pressured by this post! Thank you.
J.B.
I am beginning my work on the second homework assignment but am hesitent until we get our grades back from the first submission. I don't want to begin writing the same mistakes over again, and I was wondering if there is an estimated time and/or date that we will have the grade reports? I know that you have been working hard to catch up, so please don't feel pressured by this post! Thank you.
J.B.

2 Comments:
At 6:52 AM,
Mari said…
Frankly, I feel badly that you haven't gotten feedback on your one-way homework already, and I agree that you need to have this feedback before submitting the Factorial ANOVA homework.
There have been a couple of challenges whose details I won't bore you with.
I will, however, move the deadline for the Facotrial ANOVA homework to next Friday, 2/5 at midnight(for both sections). Should the homeworks not be ready for you to view by Monday (and I hope that they will be), we'll revisit the deadline again at that point.
At 7:05 AM,
Mari said…
Oh, and just so you know, the challenges have been mine, not the TAs.
Post a Comment
<< Home