PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Grades for Article Reviews

Hi TAs,

Has Article Review 3 been graded? I heard that it was, but I don't have a grade on turnitin.

Thank you!

Melissa

2 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Mari said…

    Sorry about the confusion--that's my fault.

    When I sent out emails about your current grade in the class, I initially was switching the number of article reviews included in your grade for each person, but I dropped that pretty early in the process.

    Rest assured that your current grade in the class was calculated on the assignments that I had grades for at the time, and that if you do not have a grade on turnitin for an assignment, it has not yet been graded.

    I had asked the TAs to prioritize some tasks (i.e., grading oneway ANOVAs and meeting one-on-one with folks about the exam) over others (i.e., grading article reviews).

    I graded all of article review 1, and some people have graded article reviews up to article review 3 (at least), but I'd encourage you to review the attached rubric on any graded article review to see the things that will be examined in future article reviews.

    One last thing--we've discovered that submitting your work as a pdf inexplicably strips off some of the formatting, so please don't use that format for article reviews.

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Mari! Hope the conference is going well -

     

Post a Comment

<< Home