Exam 1
The first exam will be available for you to review at the front desk tomorrow. You can't take the exam with you, but you can review it in the lobby area.
The average grade on the exam was a B. The Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday sections did not differ on overall exam scores, but the Sums of Squares matching question (the slide I never got to in the Monday/Wednesday class) was significantly different across the sections, t(32) = 3.63, p = .001. In order to be fair, I dropped those four questions for both sections.
As a reminder, each homework is 11% of the final grade, each exam is 10%, the final project is 10%, and each article review is 2%.
The average grade on the exam was a B. The Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday sections did not differ on overall exam scores, but the Sums of Squares matching question (the slide I never got to in the Monday/Wednesday class) was significantly different across the sections, t(32) = 3.63, p = .001. In order to be fair, I dropped those four questions for both sections.
As a reminder, each homework is 11% of the final grade, each exam is 10%, the final project is 10%, and each article review is 2%.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home