Article Review #3
I'm not positive but it looks like there might be an extra space in article review #3 that is not on my original document. I double spaced after "article review 3", which is what I've done in previous reviews and not gotten points off for it. On article review 3 it says there should be no blank lines.
6 Comments:
At 2:57 PM,
KGL said…
Although i cannot look at your article review due to pseudnyms, if your article review is single spaced It would be incorrect to have any spaces between even the title and the reference heading.
If you were not marked off the first ones you get the points yay! because whoever graded it first must have missed it.
But if you want the apa manual's guidelines the headings are described in sec 3.03 and there is a manuscript sample in section 2.
At 6:25 PM,
J. Rehmel said…
haha... OK, thanks.
At 6:28 PM,
J. Rehmel said…
So what if it's double spaced. I thought it was single spaced but it's actually double spaced...
At 7:28 PM,
KGL said…
then it should only be a double space, no more than the double space that is natural with "double spacing" (that is, when you type the title, you should only hit "enter" one time before typing the next heading)
At 1:05 AM,
J. Rehmel said…
OK, I did that and it was counted wrong. I think it might of shown up incorrectly though. I've had other assignments show up with incorrect formatting as well.
At 8:30 AM,
KGL said…
bring it to Dr. Clements' attention
Post a Comment
<< Home