Turnitin.com submission errors?
I am not sure that my ANOVA Oneway homework posted correctly on turnitin.com. The preview does not seem to show the graphs. Will you be able to notify us if the submissions on turnitin are not complete? Thanks!
1 Comments:
At 6:51 AM,
Mari said…
Of the homeworks posted on turnitin.com at this moment, only two are missing graphs: Obama Fennel and Wonderwoman Asparagus.
For Obama Fennel, just the graphs are missing; the printouts are there. The missing graphs are a software issue, as the program notes that quicktime is necessary to view the graph. This is true whether I view the file in grademark, .doc, or .pdf form. I'm not sure what was done differently, but if you are Obama Fennel, please check with your classmates about how to insert and save the graph so that this does not happen.
For Wonderwoman Asparagus, none of the SPSS pieces are in the file. Not the t test output, not the ANOVA outputs, and not the graphs.
Post a Comment
<< Home