If F is less than .01, how do we report that?
Previous Posts
- Section 8 of the Review Sheet
- Homework Question: Changing up Randomized and Fixe...
- Reporting Non-signficance
- For doing an F-max, how do you do that when you ha...
- In the final project, I am having a hard time with...
- here you guys I hope you find this helpful<!-- /*...
- I hope this is not a lot to ask, but would it be f...
- In regards to the Final Project, I have sufficient...
- In the random effects ANOVA, what does this statem...
- Missed class for Latin Squares!

2 Comments:
At 11:44 PM,
Eric An said…
just round off to 2 decimal places;
if it's .009, state it as 0.01
fyi. when f is less than 1, typically there is no significance.
At 7:47 AM,
Mari Clements said…
If, on the other hand, F would round to something less than 0.01, then you report it as < 0.01...just like partial eta squared.
Post a Comment
<< Home