PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Factorial ANOVA HW scores no longer available

Factorial ANOVA HW was graded and corrections were posted yesterday.
I tried to see it again today, but the grades are no longer there.
Is it just me or is anyone else encountering the same problem?

9 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger J.B. Robinson said…

    I am having the same problem. I wasn't even able to see my score yesterday.

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Bobby Salimi said…

    I had the same problem. I just looked and my score and comments are no longer available to be viewed even though they were yesterday.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Lauren B said…

    My score has never been available. Will we be able to view the "grade mark" so that we can see what mistakes we made before we turn in the next homework?

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Grace Liu said…

    I logged in with the TA account and saw that everyone's homework is graded. I'm going to send an email to turnitin.com and ask them what has been going on. I will keep you posted. Thanks for pointing out the problem.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Grace Liu said…

    Can anyone tell me whether they can view other graded assignments (eg. oneway ANOVA)?

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Lauren B said…

    i can see my grade mark for article reviews 1 and 2 and the oneway ANOVA. that is it.

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger David said…

    same as lauren for me.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Grace Liu said…

    thanks guys! I've already sent a message to turnitin.com helpdesk, hope they can help us soon. Also, I just let Dr. Clements know about that. We're trying to fix it... and I know it's frustrating for you guys, especially another homework is due soon.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger J.B. Robinson said…

    I can now see my Factorial Homework! But I still don't have grades for Article reviews 3-6. I think those haven't been graded yet, maybe?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home