One Way ANOVA Homework, Point K.
Hi,
I just wanted to be clear about point K. It says "Attach your two write ups and your printouts to this sheet and turn it all in." First, do "write ups" mean our supposed results section? If it is, then I guess this is a typo since we're supposed to do three result sections (corresponding to T-Test, ANOVA with 2 IV groups, ANOVA with 3 IV groups). Also, do the printouts mean the SPSS output? Thanks. God bless.
-Neil C.
I just wanted to be clear about point K. It says "Attach your two write ups and your printouts to this sheet and turn it all in." First, do "write ups" mean our supposed results section? If it is, then I guess this is a typo since we're supposed to do three result sections (corresponding to T-Test, ANOVA with 2 IV groups, ANOVA with 3 IV groups). Also, do the printouts mean the SPSS output? Thanks. God bless.
-Neil C.

3 Comments:
At 8:05 PM,
Mari said…
Printouts is SPSS printouts.
Write ups is Results Section write ups.
Thank you for pointing out the typo.
At 2:47 PM,
Andrea Bailey said…
Would it be alright to copy and paste pertinent SPSS info into a document, rather than printing the entire SPSS printout, or would you prefer it printed directly from SPSS?
At 8:28 AM,
Mari said…
I am completely neutral about how you provide the printout from SPSS. You can cut and paste into a word processing document, or you can print from SPSS directly.
If you print from SPSS directly, you will save paper and have easier to read output by double clicking on the output you are printing, selecting "Format" from the pivot table that opens, selecting "Printing" from the table properties box that opens, and clicking both "Rescale wide table to fit page" and "Rescale long table to fit page."
Post a Comment
<< Home