Originality Report on Turnitin.com
I just realized that my originality report on turnitin.com says 80% for Homework 1. I'm assuming this is due to the attached SPSS printout that I attached to my work, being identical to others. I wanted to confirm that this was in fact true.
2 Comments:
At 6:07 PM,
KGL said…
Although i have not yet gone through each of the reports, I can tell you a little about how it works so that you can also double check your own (i'm sure others are wondering about this also)
If you click on your report you can see exactly what they're seeing and from where. You will want to look through these. Most of the matches are most likely from your outputs (which, are going to be on all of your classmates work) and also from things that we arent "really worried about" such as explaining about the Levene's test or about the assumptions, etcetera...
Now if you go through and see clear plagiarism from another source the whole way through and it is not just from your other classmates assignments or statistical reporting, then you will likely want to double check some things. (the report also gives you where they found the overlap)
Hope this helps.
At 6:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
yes, it helps. thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home