PG851: GLM--ANOVA

This blog is for the use of students enrolled in either section of PG851. It is intended to be a forum for asking, discussing, clarifying, and helping.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Viewing older posts

Just a little heads up if people were having this problem...

I'm not sure if this is an issue with blogger or my Firefox browser (or if I'm completely missing it), but I was trying to look back at the previous posts that were not listed on this page, but I couldn't find the "older posts" link at the bottom like we could for the Regression blogger. So at the moment it looks like the only way to access older posts is to go to the "archives" at the right side of the page and click on "January 2009" which would show all the posts from this month.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Mari said…

    I'm not sure whether the issue is with the browser or somewhere else. My screen still shows the "Previous Posts" listing. Things will drop off, though, and accessing them through the archives is perfectly fine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home